A little about this blog!

Ugh, yes another blog. I happen to have 2, this being my second one at the moment. I own a nice little graphic arts business where I custom design restaurant menus, flyers, and business cards.

I also make party invitations. So it was only natural that I add my little 'mommy' recipes to my blog now and then (okay now more then later). These are my little 'mommy is busy' let me whip something up real quick for a party snack or even a gift. I use a lot of these recipes in my business when new clients come so they have something to snack on. Great idea if you ask me lol!

And of course they appreciate the thought. Anyways, hope you find something useful out of this, I have!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae

Okay there are hundreds of recipes on the web for this great invention but most of them are from scratch and lets face it pssh most of the working mommies out there picked up the stuff from the store and just need to know how to assemble it right!

And hey there's nothing wrong with that, I got mine from Walmart, and set offf to make the perfect Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae!

Some of you remember the other day I made some amazing fudge, but unfortunately most of it was for family, and the rest my munchkins happen to eat up last night even though I was saving it for today! So I went to my local Walmart and picked up these ingredients:

  • Brownie bites
  • Fudge
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Whipped Cream
  • Pecans or other nut (optional)
  • Cherries (optional)
  • Sprinkles (optional)
Okay, so you got all your ingredients right? Of course, now's the easy part. Get however many bowls or cups as you have people. Start one at a time or do the same step for all.

  1. Assemble the sundae, you can start by making one full sundae or do each step x number of times for each bowl/glass. If you happen to have a tall sundae glass use those, they sell them almost anywhere now but I got mine at Walmart (again, yes I'm an avid shopper there!) Place the brownie on the bottom.
  2. Drizzle about 2 tbs. of the hot fudge sauce over the brownie.
  3. Add about 2 large scoops of ice cream, this obviously depends on how big your brownie is!
  4. Drizzle more hot fudge on top again.
  5. Top with whip cream, nuts, sprinkles, whatever!
  6. Drizzle a small amount of hot fudge over all to give it a delicious look! And eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment